Monday, September 3, 2018

Fit Pregnancy; Week 17



Monday I tried Dancinerate at the gym. It was fine. Haha. Not my cup of tea, but not a bad workout. It was a choreographed dance class, so there were a lot of breaks to learn the next 8-count. It was good to get moving in a way I don't get to much, so all in all, pretty decent workout.

Tuesday was kind of a killer day, so I ended up taking the night off of formal exercise. Between errands, class, dr appts, karate, I was just beat end the end of the day.

Wednesday was a long, exhausting day. I posted on IG about it, but I did find about 20 minutes to get in the Tone It Up Bump It Up Pregnancy Booty & Leg workout.

Thursday was vinyasa flow. It was my last class at Equinox, and actually my first time taking an evening yoga class there. I wanted to use up the rest of the kids club vouchers I'd already paid for. Haha. It was a good class. I did some small modifications - no laying on my stomach, focused on obliques during ab work, and widened my stance for twists and folds.

Friday was a rest day.

Saturday I did a whole bunch of YouTube workouts - the Tone It Up Bump It Up Pregnancy Booty & Leg workout, the TIU Total Body Tone Up, and then Anna Renderer's 20 Minute Full Body Pregnancy Workout. I did feel like I ended up hitting some of the same body parts multiple times, but I most days I have a hard time feeling "done" after only 20 minutes of exercise.

Sunday - 20 moves in 20 minutes. This was really tough. Then followed it up with a popsugar 2nd Trimester Toning Workout. The second one was dumb. She does like 5 moves, each only like 1 time. It was really lame.



No comments:

Post a Comment