Monday, October 1, 2018

Yoga Baby 2; 22 Weeks

We appear to have had a bit of a growth spurt this week. 
Cravings: Still really into burritos. They are definitely my go to for most lunches lately.

Aversions: I've had a couple lattes here and there, but in general the thought of coffee makes me cringe. I still can't really eat chicken and steak unless their mixed into and hidden in something else.

Nausea: No nausea. Just short of breath all the time and lightheaded at least once a day (see last baby bump update re: fainting)



Gender: GIRL!!! Girl girl girl girl girl! I have no clue how to parent a girl, but I am so so so excited.

Name: We had a first name picked, but now we're back to square one -  a few names we like, floating around in different iterations.

Energy: Comes and goes. As I write this, I am exhausted, but yesterday I felt great. So I'm taking it one day at a time.

Missing: Seriously though, sushi.

Sleep: Decent. I need to go to bed earlier though. Mornings have been tough. I'm really digging Lush Sleepy lotion before bed.

Maternity clothes?  Yep. I actually just scheduled my first maternity Stitchfix, and my mom and I went shopping over the weekend and got a bunch of cute stuff at Target. They have a decent little selection of long, flowing (technically not matermity) styles right next to the maternity section that I found a lot of cute items in.

Exercise? Still managing 4-5 days a week - sometimes 20 minutes, sometimes an hour - so I feel pretty good about that. I get winded really easily, so I take a lot of breaks. I'm trying not to compare my strength this pregnancy to last time around, but its difficult.

Movement: All day long. It's so awesome.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment